Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term 'The Gaming Eye', or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Gaming Eye, Head Office 16, Castle Lodge Avenue, LS26 0ZD. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
·Th The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions and they are subject to change without notice. It will be your responsibility to read and keep up to date with any new information within the Terms and Conditions. We may modify or discontinue our services to reasons out of our control, legal or law requirements and / or operational changes. We will not be liable for any financial loss in any way if a change to the terms and conditions is made. We will try and give you notice to any extreme changes. If you do not accept these or any modified terms and conditions, you must terminate your contract with us immediately.
·Th The Gaming Eye is only available to those who qualify, have an understanding and who can form a legal binding contract, abiding by law and the terms and conditions of The Gaming Eye. On registration we require a valid full name, contact address, contact email address and a telephone number for the purpose of validation, and to enable us to contact you.
· Either we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, security, fault free, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted. We do not provide or guarantee any results obtained by the use of this service or to the accurate, reliability of any information given by the sellers / buyers obtained through the service. We do not guarantee that The Gaming Eye will meet your requirements or expectations. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee in any form for You. You use The Gaming Eye at your own risk and we will not be involved in loss, claims, damages, demands and / or arrears by You, You to a third party or a third party. The Gaming Eye provides this service for You, (as available) therefore you use this service at your own sole risk.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Material or data displayed in Your listings or bids gives us worldwide, royalty free, non exclusive, irrevocable, sublicense rights to exercise all copyrights and publicity rights in existing or future media, known or unknown.
We have no involvement between the seller and the buyer. We are merely a venue providing a smooth transaction for sellers to advertise an item and for buyers to buy a sellers item they have advertised. The Gaming Eye has no control over items advertised and buyers buy at there own risk. We ask for a fair legal transaction between the seller and the buyer though we have no overall control on the quality, safety, accuracy, truth or legal aspect of any items listed. We have no control that a seller will sell, or a buyer will buy on the completion of the sale. We are unable to control after sale completion that a seller will sell or a buyer will buy.
·T This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We will not tolerate violation and / or criminal activity on The Gaming Eye. We may / will disclose personal information / legal information to comply with the appropriate law enforcement agency. This will include severe breaches, ongoing internal / external investigations, claims, internal and external, to ensure a safe environment for You, third parties and The Gaming Eye. We may have to provide personal and / or business contact information to participating counter parties to enable a smooth effective transaction / exchange, including username, ID, valid name and address, email address and / or other address, courier details and on certain requirements telephone numbers. We will reserve the right to provide information to any counterparties for the purpose of a complaint without your consent or by You.
Be security aware both in public, at home and in relation to third party use of your computer / account. You will, for any loss, expense or cost reimburse us in full if someone else makes a claim against us as a direct / indirect consequence of You. Items sold between the seller and buyer shall be the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. We will not be responsible for any costs whatsoever, through delivery / shipping, false listing / advertising, correctness of listing and / or breach of terms and conditions. You the seller have full accountability of the listings. Any loss we suffer for that listing will be your responsibility to reimburse us in full. Unless the act was caused by us, no monies will be owed to you. Subscription after listing and final valuation is to be paid to The Gaming Eye within 7 days as with any other monies that is owed to us from a listing. Terms and Conditions on selling, listing and buying are subject to The Gaming Eye Rules. We have the final say and full control of all listings. If we believe You have breached the Terms and Conditions, we decide if Your account is suspended, re-opened or terminated.
Your honesty and professionalism is vital. You must not bring The Gaming Eye into disrepute. Any communication deemed to be abusive, offensive, threatening, improper, unlawful, slanderous or obscene will be deemed a breach of the terms and conditions. Any article You transmit through The Gaming Eye that is liable through law, amounts to a criminal activity / offence, civil responsibility violating any law or regulation will be deemed a breach of the terms and conditions. We may / will pass this breach onto the relevant law authorities.
· You use The Gaming Eye at your own risk. We will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect loss / theft or damage, for any loss of data, profits, revenue of business however this was caused, whether arising out of neglect, breach of terms and conditions or indeed any other way. Even if this loss or damage was or could have been foreseen by us or brought to our attention at any stage. This includes all third parties.
·Y You may not sell or buy any item that you know, or have suspicion to believe is a proceed of crime. You are responsible for all Your communication through The Gaming Eye. We specialise only in the Gaming Industry. Anything outside this market, anything illegal or prohibited will or may result in termination of account or auction immediately (any outstanding monies shall still be owed to us).
·W We are a sole venture, a venue, with no partnership / agency organisations, employee / employer or franchiser / franchisee between The Gaming Eye and any use of this service.
·F From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· The Gaming Eye is subject to laws within England, Northern Ireland and Wales. We are based in England and have no control oversees. Be mindful if selling any items abroad, check the authenticity of the seller / buyer. You use this site solely at your own risk.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The Gaming Eye